- Students joining in the FALL term should look for courses listed in semester 1, 3, 5 (depending on their level of academic study)
- Students joining in the WINTER term should look for courses listed in semester 2, 4, 6
It is imperative that home institutions and exchange students discuss the preferred list of courses prior to submitting it on the application.
All exchange students are urged to take all courses from one semester of one program as much as possible. This is a little flexible for courses in The Business School. If you wish to take courses from different programs or semesters, please inform us ahead of time so that we can advise if it is possible. Selecting different courses from different programs or semesters may result in schedule conflicts.
Not all semesters of all programs are offered at all times of the year. Please let us know which program and which semester you are interested in taking, so that we can check if those courses are offered.
Field placement, internship or co-op terms are not available for exchange students.
It is important that the exchange student and their home institution discuss the course selection carefully prior to submitting it on their application form. Although, it is possible to make some changes until the first week of classes, we aim to reduce the number of changes as much as possible.
Full Time Status:
Students are accepted as Full Time enrollees (taking 5-6 courses/program). If they drop down to part time status (taking 4 or less courses) this must be supported by their home institution and it may bear impact on the agreement status of that institution if nominated students are consistently underprepared for the exchange.
Programs not available for exchange students:
- English Language Learning
- Many programs in the School of Transportation have limited availability and also may not be available to exchange students
- Graduate level programs within The Business School